Local elections candidate information is now available.
Local elections 2023: Statement of persons nominated
Information regarding the 2023 local and parish elections in Sheffield has been published on the Sheffield City Council website.
Sheffield City Council election
The statement of persons nominated for the Sheffield City Council election can be found online.
The following wards will elect one councillor each:
- Beauchief and Greenhill
- Broomhill and Sharrow Vale Birley
- Crookes and Crosspool
- Dore and Totley
- East Ecclesfield
- Firth Park
- Gleadless Valley
- Graves Park
- Nether Edge and Sharrow Park and Arbourthorne
- Shiregreen and Brightside
- Stocksbridge and Upper Don
- West Ecclesfield
Manor Castle ward will elect 2 councillors.
Parish Councils election
The statement of persons nominated for the Parish Councils election can be found online.
The number of Parish Councillors to be elected is:
- Bradfield, Oughtibridge: 3
- Bradfield, Stannington: 5
- Bradfield, Wharncliffe Side: 1
- Bradfield, Worrall: 4
- Ecclesfield, Burncross: 2
- Ecclesfield, Chapeltown: 4
- Ecclesfield, Grenoside: 2
- Ecclesfield, High Green: 3
- Ecclesfield, Ecclesfield: 2
- Ecclesfield, Thorncliffe: 2
- Stocksbridge, East: 2
- Stocksbridge, North: 2
- Stocksbridge, South: 2
- Stocksbridge, West: 2
Other stories you might like
Sheffield Election Results 2023: Park and Arbourthorne
Sheffield Election Results 2023 for Park and Arbourthorne
Sheffield Election Results 2023: Beauchief and Greenhill
Sheffield Election Results 2023 for Beauchief and Greenhill