Work has begun to upgrade temporary changes to Pinstone Street, which is current ...
Winter Garden to reopen Monday 17 August
Following its temporary closure due to the Covid outbreak earlier this year, we are pleased to announce that the Winter Garden is due to reopen on Mon 17 August. Opening times will be Mon – Sat 8am – 8pm, Sun 10am -5pm.
We have introduced a number of Covid safety measures including:
- The garden will be deep cleaned prior to re-opening
- There will be additional cleaning throughout the day to clean touch-points
- Access to the garden will be restricted to a maximum 150 people at any one time, which will be managed by the Ambassador staff present in the garden at all times. If capacity is reached then the garden will be temporarily closed to further visitors until safe to allow more in.
- Face coverings will be required by all visitors, except whilst eating in the café area.
- The café will operate a Contact Tracing Record for its customers to support the NHS Test Trace & Isolate program.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available at all entrances.
- No groups larger than six persons will be permitted.
- Some areas of the garden have been closed off to eliminate ‘pinch points’
- Signage will be displayed throughout as a reminder to keep social distancing
With these measures in place we hope that visitors can still enjoy the garden whilst respecting the safety of everybody using the facility.
Other stories you might like
Sheffield prepares to reopen retail on 15 June
Sheffield City Council set out what to expect when visiting the city centre from 15 June.
Free Council parking for key workers extended
Car parks in the city centre managed by Sheffield City Council are now free to use for key workers.